This blog is written by two seemingly random people brought together by a passion for long-term wealth creation. Inspired by the classic value-oriented investment framework, and agnostic about others, this will be our journal.
European- and Chinese-born “TC” and “XC”, we are both continuously seeking global equities within our circle of competence. Both in our early 30’s, we are also busy expanding that circle.
- While the amount of information available to investors is exploding today, we believe that it has become more valuable to take time to sit and think independently. We trust that keeping a journal will encourage us to do just that.
- To solidify our thoughts and decisions for later
- keep track of – and learn from – mistakes
- keep track of performance
- To challenge our ideas with readers: feel free to comment or contact us
In short, we aim to become better investors through self-serving journal entries.